The Heritage Foundation
Another article planted with the same conservative agenda advocated by the Heritage Foundation. The Heritage Foundation: responsible for the following ideas throughout the years:
- 1983 advocated the development of new ballistic missile defense systems for the United States
- in the 1990s with the publication of “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators” by William Bennett. The Index documented how crime, illegitimacy, divorce, teenage suicide, drug use and fourteen other social indicators had become measurably worse since the 1960s
- Heritage was an opponent of the Clinton health care plan of 1993.
- In 2005, The Washington Post criticized the Heritage Foundation for softening its criticism of Malaysia following a business relationship between Heritage’s president and Malaysia’s then-prime minister Mahathir Mohamad.
- On May 10, 2013, Jason Richwine, who co-authored the think tank’s controversial report on the costs of amnesty, argued that Hispanics and blacks are intellectually inferior to whites and have trouble assimilating because of a supposed genetic predisposition to lower IQ.