Skip to content
- Teachers in Puerto Rico, themselves take the task of rehabilitating schools affected by Maria
- Graveyards compromised leaving even the dead without rest for their weary bones
- 10,500 refugees in public shelters
- Yabucoa has no water for lack of a simple generator to pump the available water to the citizens
- Corozal has returned to the use of natural streams to obtain water for their everyday needs.
- University of Puerto Rico goes on indefinite recess.
- United States Post Offices start to slowly reopen with limited hours.